Yes, we’re talking about the NuBra here! I bought this one from Amazon for $30 and was very skeptical at first. I mean, how long could a sticky bra last? Would it actually provide any support?
Surprisingly, this sticky bra works wonders! It does look a bit awkward and it certainly feels a bit awkward at first, but one you get used to it, there’s no turning back to regular strapless bras.
And no, that’s not me in the photo!
I bought my first and only NuBra last August. I’ve worn it about 40 times and it still has a bit of wear left. I’m an a-cup, so I can’t speak for women with larger cup-sizes, but the NuBra provides plenty of support and coverage. This one in particular doesn’t have any extra padding, so if that’s what you’re looking for, I wouldn’t recommend it. It does, however, enable you to enhance your cleavage. All you have to do is stick the cups further apart and use the clasp to pull them together.
I guess my secret’s out! You can see some outfits where I’m wearing the NuBra here and here. Can’t tell, can you? It’s perfect for strapless and backless dresses/shirts.
I’ll definitely be purchasing another one. It’s totally comfortable and feels like you’re not wearing anything!
Readers: Have you joined the NuBra train yet?
It’s that time of the year again—time for Spring cleaning! Instead of tossing your unwanted clothes, why not take a trip over to the Buffalo Exchange to earn some extra cash? Here’s how it works:
- Bring in your clean, gently-worn unwanted items (clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, etc.). Before you go, call your local store and ask what they’re currently buying to get an idea of what they’re looking for.
- The buyer will let you know what they’re interested in purchasing and how much they’ll try to sell it for.
- Decide if you want 30% of that in cash or 50% in store credit. If you take the store credit, you have to use it that day. If you take the cash, you don’t have to wait until your items sell to claim it (which is awesome). You can just take it and run!
I’ve been to Buffalo Exchange twice now, after my friend introduced it to me a few months ago. I think it’s great because they buy and sell all sorts of sizes—included long sizes. I haven’t bought anything from here yet, but my friend has scored a bunch of great deals, including a pair of barely-used Kate Spade pumps for $40 in size 10!
Readers: Have you heard of the Buffalo Exchange or similar stores?
Isn’t it the worst when you’re staring in front of the closet with no idea what to wear and you have to leave in 5 minutes? If you plan ahead of time, this won’t happen!
Every Sunday, I lay out my outfits for the coming week complete with jewelry, belts, and scarves. This saves me time in the morning (so I can sleep in longer!) and prevents me from stepping out of the apartment wearing something atrocious.
Here are some outfit-planning tips:
- Create some space for your outfits. It can be anything from the top of a bureau to the side of an ironing board.
- If you’re using a particular accessory twice in the same week, put it with one of the outfits and use a sticky note for the other.
- Before planning your outfits, look at your calendar to see what events you might be attending. This will help guide your outfit selections.
Readers: Do you plan out your outfits?