I’ve been adding subtle traces of leopard print in with my outfits lately. It’s a trend that keeps coming back and has been all over the Fall-Winter 2012-2013 collections. Here are the ways I’ve been safely incorporating leopard print into my wardrobe:
- J.Crew Leopard Print Scarf
- Alexander Wang Ponyhair Prisma Wristlet
- Nocona Jungle Crystal Bracelet
- Sabine Faux Leopard Hair Bangle
- Anne Klein Zya Animal Print Pumps
Readers: What do you think about leopard print?
One of my most recent obsessions is the pairing of a deep burgundy with a bright magenta. It’s a great way to transition your summer pinks into fall. I’m absolutely loving the burgundy peplum top above which happens to be from the Topshop Tall section (for all you tall ladies!). Here are some of my picks:
- J.Crew Collection Cashmere Polka-Dot Sweater
- Vince Camuto Andrea Cross Body Bag
- Topshop Tall Sleeveless Peplum Vest
- Essie Exposure and Essie Carry On
- Michal Negrin Earrings
Readers: Do you like the burgundy and magenta trend?
Lately I’ve been loving bags with chain-straps. Something about them adds a bit of elegance and interest to any outfit. It may be time for me to get one! Here are my picks:
- Rebecca Minkoff Ikat Mini Minaudiere
- Kate Spade New Bond Street Sawyer
- Rebecca Minkoff Line Quilted Large Affair
- Forever 21 Structured Faux Croco Shoulder Bag
Readers: What do you think about bags with chain-straps?