Hello again and welcome to Elevated Style’s new home: www.elevatedstyleblog.com. I guess this means I’m finally official!
Join me in celebrating:
- My return to blogging
- Those who have helped make this blog a success (thanks!)
- My first giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a $25 J.Crew gift card. J.Crew has a great online tall section—I highly recommend taking a look.
To enter the giveaway, simply complete and submit the form below. The giveaway will close on February 8 at 5pm. I will randomly select and announce the winner here on Monday, February 11.
Good luck and thank you for your support!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Height’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Long Tall Sally is a clothing label for tall women 5’8″ and over. I’ve just recently heard about this brand from my friend (who ironically is only 5’4″) and can’t wait to check it out.
They’re having a pop up shop in Boston on April 28-29 as well as a number of other pop up shops throughout the county. If your interested, check out the link here for more information.
I’ll see you there!
Readers: Have you ever tried any clothing from Long Tall Sally?
I’ve been following some fashion blogs for a few months now and was inspired to start my own! Welcome to my personal style blog, Elevated Style. It will be filled with tips and tricks for tall women looking to dress for success and is intended to help you:
- Discover how to flatter your taller silhouette
- Embrace high heels – even though they add inches!
- Pick the right pieces to look more feminine
- Understand how to create the right proportions for your body
- Learn how to enjoy your height
- See how dressing in the right style will help you get a more effective working wardrobe and image
- Be more confident in your own skin
It’s the beginning of a new adventure!