Hello readers! I’m looking for your feedback. Below is the link to a short (it’s literally only two questions!), anonymous survey that will help me tailor the content of my articles to your interests. I greatly appreciate you taking the time. Thanks a bunch!
Here’s the link: Elevated Style Reader Feedback
Why shop at Barefoot Tess? Because style doesn’t stop at size 10.
Barefoot Tess is an online women’s shoe store that provides its customers with the latest shoe styles in larger sizes—namely sizes 10-15. Shoes offered at Barefoot Tess include pumps, sandals, wedges, boots, flats and sneakers. Aside from regular sizes, Barefoot Tess also offers shoes in half sizes, narrow fit, narrow calf, wide fit and wide calf.
Above, I’m wearing the B.F.T. by Barefoot Tess ‘Jordan’ Heel that Barefoot Tess sent me to review. These shoes feature a rounded toe and 1.5″ metallic silver square heel. The design is classic with a feminine touch and a hint of glamour. Love it!
Here are my thoughts:
- Fit: The overall fit met my expectations. I’m wearing a size 11; these shoes run true-to-size and true-to-width. The toebox is not too shallow, sparing me from excess toe cleavage.
- Comfort: I walked around in these shoes for a few hours and didn’t get any blisters! Yay! That’s the best indicator of comfort for me. The 1.5 inch heel is great for women who spend a lot of time on their feet. Being tall, I love the feel of a heel without the added inches. In addition, there is padding in the heel for extra cushion.
- Color: The color is a pretty cobalt blue; not navy as indicated online. It goes great with whites, greens and red-oranges.
- Material: The material is a patent leather with a high-gloss, shiny finish.
- Quality: The quality of the craftsmanship is excellent. The sole is firmly attached to shoe and the insole is made of leather. I can tell that these shoes will hold up over time.
The ‘Jordan’ Heel comes in four colors: Black, Navy (above), Nude and Red. They are available in sizes 11-15 and retail for $144.00. Thank you, Barefoot Tess!
Readers: Have you tried Barefoot Tess?
*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within are my own.