Lately I’ve been loving bags with chain-straps. Something about them adds a bit of elegance and interest to any outfit. It may be time for me to get one! Here are my picks:
- Rebecca Minkoff Ikat Mini Minaudiere
- Kate Spade New Bond Street Sawyer
- Rebecca Minkoff Line Quilted Large Affair
- Forever 21 Structured Faux Croco Shoulder Bag
Readers: What do you think about bags with chain-straps?
Above are two of my most recent office-approriate tall purchases from J.Crew. I had to order them online since J.Crew does not carry tall dress sizes in store (so lame!) and I’m still waiting for them to arrive. I ordered size 4T after trying on the regular sizes in store. Hopefully they fit—fingers crossed!
- The Tall Memo Dress in Super 120s in heather flannel (on sale). This dress is perfect for fall and I’m in love with the pretty heather gray color.
- The Tall Emmaleigh dress in Super 120s in black. I’ve had my eye on this dress for quite a while. It’s the perfect black office dress that I never had. It’s such a classic style and I’m hoping that the tall size will be flattering on me. I’ll let you know how it turns out!
Readers: Have you tried on either of these tall dresses?
American Eagle Black dress; Ann Taylor Perfect Patent Leather Pumps; Iman Clutch; Forever 21 Bracelets; J.Crew Factory Earrings
Everyone needs a little black dress. My little black dress, however, is VERY little! Borderline too little. I purchased it from American Eagle last winter and wore it out once with black tights. I felt a bit black swan-esque (not that it’s a bad thing!), but it was fun dress to wear out on the town. I don’t think I’d ever wear anything shorter than this, though. As is, I have to be really careful not to bend down!
I’m on the lookout for a slightly longer, slightly less ruffled little black dress and also some more club appropriate heels. I’ve tried the bodycon dresses, but they just don’t look good on me. Any suggestions?
Readers: Do you have a little black dress?