I’ve been meaning to post about these WUNDERful pants for months now!
I received the Lululemon Wunder Under Pant as a gift (thanks Clint!) and have been wearing them happily ever since. I know what you’re thinking: aren’t these pants see-through? The truth is that I haven’t found them to be see-through at all. The trick? Size up and do some impromptu yoga in the fitting room! I did a downward-facing dog in front of the mirror, just to make sure!
The Wunder Under Pant is not available in tall sizes, but the 30.5″ inseam is long enough for me; these pants are so stretchy that even at 5’10” I end up with a pool of fabric around my ankles. If you do need a longer length, the Groove Pant, Still Pant, Astro Pant, and Studio Pant II from Lululemon are available in 35 – 35.5″ inseams.
Stay tuned for a full review, complete with photos!
Readers: What are your thoughts on Lululemon bottoms? Do you own any?
Fashion blogging isn’t always so glamorous. Here’s just a little reminder that you should never take yourself too seriously! SPOILER ALERT: These photos are embarrassingly bad!
1. The DRAMATIC DIVA: Are you afraid of this scowl? My boyfriend (aka patient photographer) certainly is. Sometimes photoshoots don’t bring out the best in me…
2. The WIND-BLOWN WOMAN: When it’s me vs. the wind, the wind always wins. And clearly I’m a sore loser…
3. The NO-SHOW NECK: I can’t tell you how often this happens, no matter how much I try to lengthen!
4. The MISSHAPEN MODEL: Awkward! Need I say more?
5. The JOYFUL JUMPER: I might have a slight obsession with jumping in photos. Don’t I look like such a
crazy person fun and artsy blogger?
Hope you enjoyed this small peak into the craziness that is my life. Stay tuned for more embarrassing bloopers. I have plenty more to share!
I’ve had some other priorities come up that I need to focus on, so I need to take a little break from blogging.
I’m not sure when I’ll be back, but this isn’t goodbye forever! Thanks for the support over the past few months. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.